- Tried and tested product since mid-2017
- The vang is a critical control on an Etchells, not dissimilar to the Star and Finn classes
- …but for it to work effectively, the traditional block-and-tackle system creates so much friction, that it is very hard to pull on in a breeze and will not self-ease in lighter winds
- The vang lever is incredibly efficient, delivering 5:1 power with no friction. Coupling together with a simple 4:1 cascading rope system, the power delivered is in excess of 32:1 block-and-tackle system.
- Lightweight, but durable and reliable.
- Can be fitted simply to new and old boats alike
- Lever manufactured from the 6000 series aluminium
- Bearing material is made from Iglidur-Tribo-Tape high-performance plastic
- Pivot-hole is bushed with Iglidur high-performance plastic
- Supplied with M10 fastener and comprehensive installation instructions
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by Andrew Palfrey
- Full product warranty
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchell part? Get in touch with us today.