Custom designed and calibrated to allow adjustment of shrouds when sailing upwind in an Etchells.
- Simple but effective
- Utilising stainless steel roller bearings that allow adjustment by hand under sailing loads
- Durable and reliable - designed in response to failures under load of similar products
- Large knurled exterior surface, allowing effective hand-grip
- Fine thread, allowing for precise settings
- Clearly marked calibrations
- Simple locking mechanism
- Full product warranty
Check out our blog post highlighting some of the key differences between the Brolga and PKM Adjustable Turnbuckles, and we also go over the assembly and maintenance of both.
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchells part? Get in touch with us today.