- The perfect upgrade for an older boat, or where it has been discovered that the mast partner hole is not directly above the I-Beam
- Also highly recommended for any new boat-build
- Max internal length allowable under class rules
- Made from durable, toughened plastic
- Rounded at forward end, which encapsulates mast perfectly in the middle when sailing downwind (with loose lower shrouds)
- Compatible with swivelling side-chocks
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Andrew Palfrey
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchell part? Get in touch with us today.