DogTracks - Etchells Jib Track System - fully assembled
Released in July 2020, this complete system allows you to achieve tighter sheeting angles on your Etchells.
Designed with simplicity in mind for the average sailor, it allows for a wide range of sheeting angles with one-string control
- Achieve a tighter sheeting angle on your etchells - into 7 degrees off centreline
- Allows wide sheeting also - out to 12 degrees
- Jib will retain very similar twist and camber through the entire range of the track.
- Low profile design - the track follows the camber of the cuddy as it goes outboard
- Lightweight but very stiff and stable - each moulded item weighs only 300 grams
- Complies with Etchells class rules, which stipulate that recessing into the shape of the deck for the sheeting of sails is disallowed.
- 12 Month structural warranty on the moulded items
- Full assembly includes pre-fitted track, all fittings for the top of the deck and a fully dimensioned installation manual
- A pair of mouldings
- A pair of Harken low-profile jib cars - customised to lower the lead angle by 14mm - and with sharp corners smoothed off for the avoidance of chafing the up-down strop
- Harken track - cut to perfect length and assembled to the mouldings
- Full set of spliced and reinforced dyneema strops (up-down, in-out and barber hauler)
- A pair of Harken high-load thru-deck blocks
- A pair of Harken double ti-lite blocks (pre-spliced to the Up-Down strop)
- 8x Allen thru-deck bushes to take strops below deck
- 2x Allen rope deflector leads (for jib sheet to lead to the thru-deck block)
- All fasteners for above-deck fittings are included. Metric with pozi-drive (phillips) heads.
- 10-page fully dimensioned installation manual
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchell part? Get in touch with us today.