Adjustable Mast Step and Shoe
Computer designed and CNC milled Etchells Adjustable mast step
- The perfect upgrade for an older boat.
- Also highly recommended for any new boat-build
- Up until now, all Etchells mast steps have been a combination of cast-alloy shoes and fabricated steps
- ….most of these fittings allow asymmetric rotation and inaccuracies with regard to centrelines and levels
- This new product has zero-rotation and is precision machined.
- The surface of the shoe is the maximum allowable height (25mm), ensuring maximum forward rake for downwind sailing
- Mast shoe is compatible with all current Etchells mast extrusions
- Comparable weight to previous designs
- Drainage holes, allowing trapped water to escape
- Manufactured from the 6000 series aluminium and 316 stainless steel
- Aluminium parts are precision milled from solid block and hard-coat anodised
- Bearing material is made from Iglidur-Tribo-Tape high-performance plastic
- Supplied with a ratchet spanner, attachment fasteners and comprehensive installation instructions
- Manufactured and assembled in the UK by Andrew Palfrey
- Full product warranty
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchell part? Get in touch with us today.