PKM Turnbuckles - set of 4
Used - Custom designed and calibrated to allow adjustment of shrouds when sailing upwind in an Etchells.
- Used in developing the product
- Fully re-furbished, including all components updated to the latest spec, which includes the radial bearing cage
- Complete with either metric or imperial top swage terminals
- Sold as a set of 4 only. Price for the set is £500.00 (represents more than a 40% saving)
- Simple but effective
- Utilising stainless steel roller bearings that allow adjustment by hand under sailing loads
- Durable and reliable - designed in response to failures under load of similar products
- Large knurled exterior surface, allowing effective hand-grip
- Fine thread, allowing for precise settings
- Clearly marked calibrations
- Simple locking mechanism
- Full product warranty
Got A Question?
Got a question about this Etchell part? Get in touch with us today.