Cyclops Marine smarttune 1/2”
smarttune sensors are designed to replace your existing turnscrews (forestay/backstay/shrouds/diagonals) and feed live load data to your phone via Bluetooth, or (with the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway) to most on-board electronics systems. smarttune is currently available in five sizes for use on boats from a wide variety of classes (sizes represent turnscrew measurements).
- Easy install, simply swap out existing turnscrew body on your standing rigging
- Size based on threaded stud diameter of the wire swage
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your phone
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your boat electronics via the Cyclops gateway
- Data log and graph stored on phone and/or gateway
- Multiple sensors can be read on one phone or gateway
- Loadtalk enables the load to be heard in earphones whilst sailing, ideal for tuning runs
- Precision designed for lowest weight, low windage
- Open body for stud to stud calibration
- Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67
- Powered by easy to source 2 x AAA batteries (approx. 6 months of battery life), spare batteries supplied with order
- Factory set to 1Hz (fresh load reading per second)
- Recommended Bluetooth range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range)
Max Working Load
165 x 61 x 26 mm
Got A Question?
Got a question about this part? Get in touch with me today.