Cyclops Marine smartlink Nano
Originally developed with kite surfers and dinghy sailors, the smartlink Nano aims to put load sensing into its smallest possible form. It’s easily added inline of any soft stay or sheet and has been used in countless applications. It displays live load data on your phone via Bluetooth, or (with the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway) on most on-board electronics systems.
The smallest possible load sensors for kite surfers and sailors.
- Max working load of 600kg, accurate to within 6kg
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your phone
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your boat electronics via the Cyclops gateway
- Data log and data graph stored on phone and/or gateway
- Multiple sensors can be read on one phone or gateway
- Loadtalk enables the load to be heard in eyephones whilst sailing, ideal for tuning runs
- Precision designed for lowest weight, low windage
- Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67
- Powered by easy to source CR2032 batteries (approx. 200 hrs of battery), Spare batteries supplied with order
- Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed
- Recommended Bluetooth range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range)
- Bearing surface designed to fit strops with relevant working loads
Max Working Load
64 x 55 x 17 mm
Got A Question?
Got a question about this part? Get in touch with me today.