Cyclops Marine smartlink 2t
Developed in partnership with INEOS TEAM UK, smartlink sensors are designed to be added in-line of any soft stay or sheet and have been used on everything from bobstays, to code 0 furlers, to mainsheets, backstays, vangs and more. They are easy to install and feed live load data to your phone via Bluetooth, or (with the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway) to most on-board electronics systems. smartlink is currently available in five sizes, with varying maximum working loads, for use on vessels from superyachts to kiteboards.
The smallest, strongest, most versatile load sensors, for vessels from superyachts to kiteboards.
- Precision designed for low weight, low windage
- Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67
- Powered by easy to source CR2032 batteries
- Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed.
- Pair with smartfittings app for logging and analysis.
- Recommended Bluetooth range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range)
- Bearing surface designed to fit strops with relevant working loads
Max Working Load
79 x 55 x 19 mm
Got A Question?
Got a question about this part? Get in touch with me today.