Cyclops Marine smartlink 20t
The big brother of the smartlink range, the 20t is still designed to be as light and compact as possible while delivering at a huge maximum working load. It was conceived with superyachts in mind, it’s aperture is crafted specifically for the rigging of superyachts, and it is unquestionably the strongest load sensor for its weight. It’s easily added inline of any soft stay or sheet and has been used in countless applications. It displays live load data on your phone via Bluetooth, (up to 15m while sailing) or for longer range, pairs with a Cyclops Marine Gateway, to display on most on-board electronics systems.
The strongest load sensor for its weight, with limitless potential applications on larger boats
- Precision designed for low weight, low windage
- Factory calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67
- Powered by easy to source CR2032 batteries
- Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed
- Pair with smartfittings app for logging and analysis
- Recommended Bluetooth range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range)
- Bearing surface designed to fit strops with relevant working loads
Max Working Load
107 x 88 x 39 mm
Got A Question?
Got a question about this part? Get in touch with me today.